Cory Ouellette, CPA
Cory has more than 10 years of experience in public accounting. His primary focus has been providing tax planning and compliance services to real estate clients and assisting with partnership tax issues. He also has experience assisting clients with the development of project return calculations and financial models.
Cory administers the firm's partnership tax compliance software and has handled numerous partnership tax reporting issues.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Professional Accountancy with Tax Specialization, Clemson University
- B.S., Accounting, Clemson University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
Young CPAs Leadership Cabinet (2010-2011)
- Urban Land Institute
Civic and Community Activities
- Treasurer, Pleasant Valley Connection
- Member, Greenville Professionals United for Leadership and Social Enrichment
- Participant, PULSE Pace Setters, 2008-2009
- Participant, Opportunity Greenville, 2006