Ashleigh Sutter, CPA
Ashleigh leads the firm’s Accounting Resources practice, focusing on non-disclosure compilations, sales tax services as well as writing and documenting policies and procedures to support the growth and efficiency of the practice. With more than six years of audit experience, she consults with clients about accounting best practices and provides recommendations to minimize risk around internal controls. Ashleigh’s employee benefit plan experience allows her to assist clients in avoiding and minimizing the effects of compliance errors that could be costly. She also gained experience with internationally owned companies when she performed audits and prepared tax returns for US subsidiaries of international manufacturers. Additionally, Ashleigh has familiarity with reporting packages that support global reporting requirements.
Previously, Ashleigh provided audit and assurance services to clients of various sizes across a wide range of industry sectors.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- M.S., Accountancy, Bob Jones University
- B.S., Accounting, Bob Jones University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
Civic and Community Activities
- Emerging leader, AFWA Excellence in Accounting Awards 2015
- Nominating Committee, Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance – National (14-15)
- President, Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance – Greenville Chapter (15-current)
- CPE Chair, Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance – Greenville Chapter (14-15)
- Ronald McDonald House of the Carolinas - Executive Board member - Treasurer