Financial Institutions Risk Management Seminar – South Carolina
Columbia, SC 29201
Banks continue to face increased regulatory scrutiny and pressure to perform at a higher level of operating effectiveness and efficiency. Even in the midst of these increasing demands, Internal Auditors, Risk Officers and Compliance Officers are challenged with auditing and monitoring the Bank’s operational, reporting and compliance risks, often times with limited resources.
Please join us for our annual Risk Management Seminar in which we will discuss these issues and strategies to help your bank monitor and manage risks.
- Identify regulatory compliance hot topics and strategies
- Consider the latest concerns around privacy and cybersecurity
- Recognize best practices for managing your third party loan review relationship
- Consider roundtable views from internal auditors/compliance officers on issues their banks are facing
- Discover regulators top areas of focus and concern
- Network with peers to discuss how others address the challenges of community banking
Registration Fee: $100 – includes workshop materials, breakfast and lunch.
- Delivery Method: Group Live Event
- CPE Credit: Approximately 7 Auditing CPE credit hours
- Program Level: Intermediate level
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of accounting issues related to the banking industry
- Advance Preparation: None
Registration cancellation and refunds may be requested up to one week prior to the event. Contact email@example.com for refund request; any concerns may be submitted to Kelley Pettus, firstname.lastname@example.org.