QuickBooks Desktop 2017 Accounting Software Workshop
Augusta, GA 30901
Every business leader looks for tools to better manage their business. Learn in a small-group setting how to maximize financial data from QuickBooks to more efficiently run your business. Come test drive QuickBooks Desktop accounting software with us to determine if it is the right solution for your business.
Whether QuickBooks is new to you or your company has used it for years, you are sure to gain new skills from this training session.
After attending this session, attendees will be able to:
- Learn key features of QuickBooks to streamline your accounting processes
- Discover how your data interacts with QuickBooks
- Navigate efficiently within QuickBooks files
- Get the most from your financial statements
- Produce reports for financial reviews and bank loan requests
- Create a one stop company dashboard
Please register for the session by contacting Susan Giannelli at email@example.com to reserve your seat.
Note: This training will be on the QuickBooks Desktop product.
CPE hours: Approximately 7 hours, Field of Study, Computer Software and Applications
Delivery method: Group live
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop
Advance Preparation: None
Registration cancellation and refunds may be requested up to one week prior to the event. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for refund request; any concerns may be submitted to Susan Giannelli at email@example.com.