GASB Update & Hot Topics for Local Governments
Raleigh, NC 27601
Keeping up with GASB standards and single audit compliance is vital to your success. But, we realize there are other challenging issues that you face. At Elliott Davis Decosimo, we strive to educate local governments on financial reporting and beyond.
Timely and informative, this seminar will provide you with answers and insights into various hot topics for local governments.
After attending this seminar, attendees will be able to:
- Interpret recently issued GASB standards
- Review compliance requirements for state and federal programs
- Identify potential risks to information security and data security
- Cite common causes and methods of detection for fraud
- Recognize effective policies for IRS compliance related to employee fringe benefits
No fee to attend.
CPE Credits: Approximately 7 CPE credits
Field of Study: Accounting
Delivery Method: Group Live
Prerequisite: A basic understanding of U.S. GAAP and financial reporting
To register, please contact Mindy Ferguson, firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.987.2759