Annual Healthcare Seminar 2013 (Greenville, SC)
Greenville, SC 29615
Whether private or employed, individuals working in physician practices have many questions about the future of healthcare. The 2013 Elliott Davis Healthcare Seminar has been designed to address both existing and emerging trends in healthcare in interactive and hands-on sessions that will provide attendees with the confidents and skills to face the future.
- Leadership Skills for Managers for 2013, presented by Elliott Davis LLC
- 2013 Compliance Issues, presented by Womble Carlyle Sandridge and Rice PLLC
- Develop Better Employees Through Effective Coaching and Goal Setting, presented by Elliott Davis LLC
- Effective Use of Social Media in Healthcare, presented by The Doctor’s Bag
- ICD-10 Primer and CPT Update, presented by Health Information Associates
- The Affordable Care Act: The Business Side, presented by Elliott Davis LLC
Registration Fee: $95.00 – Includes workshop materials, breakfast and lunch.
Due to space limitations, registration will close one week prior to each event.
Note: We will host a QuickBooks / Excel Training course on the day before each forum in the Training Room of our office. For more information or to register, click here.